With reference to the Q-nuts ratchet spanner it has the following advantages against the existing spanners/nuts.
- The Q-Nuts spanner requires very limited space around the nut in order to be able to slip the tool on the nut.
- It requires only a very small turning angle to takes advantage of it’s ratchet function. In most cases 5 degrees is possibly.
- The assembly time to install tubes or pipes reduce rather dramatically.
- The mating capnuts are at the same price level of conventional hexagon capnuts.
- Consequently it allow designers to develop more compact manifolds, in order to safe material.
- The Q-nuts ratchet spanner is relatively cheap due to a very limited number of parts.
- The fact that the ring section of the Q-nut spanner enclose more than 50% of the nut allows the user to let the tool hang onto the nut without it is dropping.
- The open ring concept of the tool enables the user to slip it over a hose or a tube and follow the hose or tube down to the nut, even under circumstances where the nut is in a position that it is not or hardly visible
- It is almost impossible that the tool slips off the nut unintentionally during the tightening of the nut.
For more information please contact us: email@example.com